Monday, August 11, 2008

my fave honey-bourbon rib


After attending The Feast at Valle Verde Club last Sunday, I decided to give myself a little treat (or was it just my excuse to eat lavishly? hehehe).  i dined at Kenny Roger's Roasters in SM Mega Mall.

I ordered a honey-bourbon rib with fresh fruit salad as my side dish and that yummy muffin as my dessert.  it cost me P315!  it didn't include the price of my favorite drink yet!

Anyway, i got what i paid for (there's that phrase again..sigh!).  i savored the rib with gusto that i was almost tempted to order for another serving.  It brought back my memory when i first had my taste of it at Glorietta almost a decade ago.  Since then, i never stopped from craving for it ..

I must stop writing now.  I think I need to drink another glass of cold water.  (Sigh..)

No comments: