Sunday, August 17, 2008

yummy brownies!


i chose "my sweet indulgence" as the title of this blog because every time i think of food, i think of sweet chocolates. i admit, i am a convicted addict.. of chocolates.

anyway, i was in fitness first yesterday (as i've mentioned in my other blog, scribbles).

but before i went home i couldn't resist the urge to drop by brownies unlimited and try that 4-pak pre-assorted brownies. well, i justified, just like few weeks ago, i already shed off a hundred calories during my 2-hr workout. i guess i deserve a little treat (again!).

i was introduced to brownies unlimited just early this year. it was when my officemates and i were malling at sm dasmariƱas, cavite. an officemate, who is also a certified choco lover, dragged me to the stall of brownies unlimited and purchased 2 boxes to take home to her family. my boss, who were with us, was curious and bought a few bars too.

at that time, i was not enticed. simply put, i did not buy..

few weeks ago, i saw the stall of brownies unlimited at sm mega mall b. i recalled it was highly recommended by my officemate. suddenly, i had this craving to eat a chocolate. thus, i took a look at the display counter and voila! i selected double choc o' chip brownie bar.

when i finally got to taste it, it was heaven! i could feel the euphoria of pure chocolate melting inside my mouth.

oh, i will never buy brownies again .. that is, if it is not from brownies unlimited!

No comments: