Sunday, August 8, 2010

BC Bloggers 4

I'm so guilty! It's been a very long time since I made my last post on this blog. But it doesn't mean to say that I forgot all about it. It's just that I'm too busy that I could not update all my blogs, all at the same time!

Anyway, I'm here now. I promised myself I'll be posting food articles on this blog, on a periodic basis, that is. Also, I recently visited the world food expo recently. and that's something to blog about it here.

But the most important reason why I'm updating this blog (and promised to keep this updated) is that, I'll be joining BC Bloggers 4. I'll be registering this blog, among my other blogs, mainly because... traffic is badly needed! But still hopefully, I'll be able to meet acquaintances and gain friends along the way.

If you're interested, please check out this link.

No comments: